Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
RAY owned by dX

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Clan dX Forum Index -> General -> Media
Previous topic :: Next topic  
hNk Mp5 z
Members

PostPosted: Mon 31 May - 18:06 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

This post is dedicated to the very famous ray. Where should i start?

Let's start of with the vid showing ray's instant nades.

For those who think that he really is a THAT good nader, continue to read.

I told some people that i know ray used instant nades. What did they answer? Things like:
"ray is a really wonderfull gu(/a)y with nades", "he dicks you with nades" and shit. The answer is just fucking no. True pro naders their nades explode in the air.

But hey, have you guys ever saw a warvid of ray from not to long ago? check the next vid.

1: 3% of hes nades in that game exploded when touching the floor.
2: For the people who didn't already knew, he is wearing allie nades when axe.
3: Check the spelling mistake at 5:31. lagy instead of laggy.

Now reconcider the fact of him throwing perfect instant nades. If he is such a good nader, then why didnt he floor nade whole time in hes other vids?
Check more of hes vids. There is NO other vid of him where he throws 3 floor explosive nades in a row. So how the fuck did he just threw 6 instants in a row?

P.S. For the people who will say that ray aint KiNG iS Me, heres a screen:

Dedicated to the "best" frenchy on the European server. R.I.P. ray.

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 31 May - 18:06 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Duckys
Members

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 31 May - 20:42 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

French are retarded kids with bad grammar who make no sense at all when speaking English. Also they suck at all games and use their neighbours internet for everything. Kkbai.

Also they deleted my account(s) cause I'm better than them all. :(

CL

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 31 May - 21:54 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

Duckys wrote:
French are retarded kids with bad grammar who make no sense at all when speaking English. Also they suck at all games and use their neighbours internet for everything. Kkbai.

Apo aLba SangO L aD [..] (real RAW) ==> pwn you easy

But i agree about Ray, i think he hax ; )

Laurie
Members

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 31 May - 22:38 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

CL shut the fuck up.

CL

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 31 May - 23:09 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

lol laurie : )

Duckys
Members

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jun - 13:05 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

CL wrote:
Duckys wrote:

CL: Apo aLba SangO L aD [..] (real RAW) ==> pwn you easy

See here's the thing, you never knew the real RAW, or even played with them and defining 'REAL' RAW makes no sense what so ever. As far as I am concerned they're have been 3 generations of RAW. I'm pretty sure I knew all the members, your just a little fanboy wannabe who humps these guys legs.

Also I was asked to join RAW in 2008 by Alba which I declined. So learn your facts, also Alba is jobless and just walks around in cybercafe's all day.

Also I wouldn't even fucking bother talking about how Ray hacks, you also impostered my account(s) several times, probably deleted a few to. Lmao, kids.

CL

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jun - 17:16 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

Duckys wrote:

CL wrote:
Duckys wrote:

CL: Apo aLba SangO L aD [..] (real RAW) ==> pwn you easy

See here's the thing, you never knew the real RAW, or even played with them and defining 'REAL' RAW makes no sense what so ever. As far as I am concerned they're have been 3 generations of RAW. I'm pretty sure I knew all the members, your just a little fanboy wannabe who humps these guys legs.

Also I was asked to join RAW in 2008 by Alba which I declined. So learn your facts, also Alba is jobless and just walks around in cybercafe's all day.

Also I wouldn't even fucking bother talking about how Ray hacks, you also impostered my account(s) several times, probably deleted a few to. Lmao, kids.

Prove i deleted you, you cant because i never did
I impostered you one time and i admit(ed) it ; )
Duckys just one thing, why don't you take video in war ? : )

Piidgeon
Leader

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jun - 19:48 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqfifJEWZNk
Supposed to be a bug?

Enabled the so called bug?

' I step on the scene, Haters say dammit! '

Last edited by Piidgeon on Tue 1 Jun - 19:51 (2010); edited 1 time in total
Members

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jun - 19:50 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

Bout ray again :/
i got another provement  :lol:
u remember when YX and PuKe played a 3v3?
and that ray said his ''aly nade'' in ''axis'' was a bug?  and that he didnt cheat?
well, i did some work at youtube, and i found that war  :arrow:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqfifJEWZNk
he shows all his hax, name generators, etc..
so wadda ya say now?

Ray is the best french player haxer of whole mohh !!!!

Duckys
Members

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jun - 20:17 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

CL wrote:
Duckys just one thing, why don't you take video in war ? : )

LOL. The last time I played in a war was probably a year ago? And I would have no problem recording a war, shows true skill over laggy, hacking fugly cocks like you guys from France.

Ray

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 2 Jun - 00:23 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

Oui j'ai déjà expliqué pour les grenades alliés.

Maintenant, après la guerre assez facile quand même, vous allez me voir jouer avec instant nade et d'autres cheat de mon nitePR. Aussi, regardez bien vos no die (smirk)
Dans la vidéo, vous nous faites beaucoup rire en tout cas à tout le temps parler.
Enfin, regardez bien comment je lance mes grenade et APPRENEZ GRÂCE A Ray COMMENT ON NADE COMME UN PRO, IM 1 OF THE BEST CHEATER FRENCH  8-)

1:45 : no die kk
8:09 à 8:36 : I did laugh ReX
8:55 à 9:11 : I did laugh VnT
9:19 : CL adds a layer
10:28 : ty VnT (L)

Ofcourse you'll say that nade it is not the same (smirk) but noraj plz...

Even without cheat LAZ thinks I cheat (2nd vid downloading) I havt been disconnected, dont say that I added cheat, or so I'm very strong, I create with the PSP cheat itself (smirk2)

Piidgeon
Leader

PostPosted: Wed 2 Jun - 12:35 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

If you disabled your nite pr, EVERYONE Would Dick The Fuck Out Of You Kid.

Piidgeon
Leader

PostPosted: Wed 2 Jun - 12:35 (2010)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX Reply with quote

Says Enough, Topic Locked.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:09 (2018)    Post subject: RAY owned by dX

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Clan dX Forum Index -> General -> Media All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation